Do you already know our two new 13.3” displays with FHD resolution?
The two new models from P-series belong to Advanced class and to Entry class. The high brightness version from Advanced class model allows it to be used under bright sunshine conditions. Its backlight lifetime is 50kh. The Entry class model offers standard luminance and a typical backlight lifetime of 30kh for more cost driven applications. The operating temperature range from both displays is -20°C to +70°C.
· Size : 13.3”
· Resolution : FHD (1920 x 1080)
· Contrast ration : 1000:1
· Colour gamut : 72% of NTSC colour space
· Operating temperature : -20°C … +70°C
· Technology : SFT (normally black)
· Luminance : 1000 cd/m² versus 350 cd/m²
· Backlight lifetime : 50 kh respectively 30 kh
· Backlight driver : w/o backlight driver versus integrated backlight driver
· Interface : LVDS versus eDP
Luminance in cd/m²